Questions or comments?
As a leader in providing photovoltaic solutions to commercial and residential customers, Standard Solar offers a unique working environment where individual and team contributions are equally valued and rewarded. Whether you are experienced in our industry or have a passion for renewable energy, we're interested in talking with you about career opportunities with us. We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include:
- Health Coverage (Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Discretionary Matching
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 Days Paid Time Off
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Employee Solar Purchase Program
Please see our current career opportunities below. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with job title in the subject line.
Electrical Foreman/ Superintendent (Location: Headquarters)
Inside Sales Representative (Location: Headquarters)
Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Manager (Location: Headquarters)
Principals only, no agencies.
Standard Solar, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.